Presentations from Celent's Model Insurer Asia Summit
What does it take to use technology effectively? Celent's Model Insurer Asia award winners provide critical insights into this question. The Model Insurer components represent case studies on effective use of technology. Insurers are recognized across a dozen or more categories in this, the third annual Asia event of Celent's influential Model Insurer series.
The afternoon program had a Focus on Innovation. Celent analysts looked at how insurers can meet a rapidly approaching future head on, and a distinguished panel of five insurers in Asia-Pacific discussed the challenges and rewards of innovation.
Available presentations include:
- Trends in Asia Insurance Technology presented by Wenli Yuan, Senior Analyst
- Model Insurer overview presented by Neil Katkov, PhD, Senior Vice President
- Model Insurer Asia Awards, presented by Marie Aquino, Business Development Executive, Wenli Yuan, Senior Analyst, Neil Katkov, PhD, Senior Vice President
- Model Insurer Asia of the Year presentation by Frederick D'souza, Head of Operations and Underwriting, HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- What’s Next? Deliberate Insurance Innovation, Neil Katkov’s introduction to the executive panel on innovation.
For more information about this event, please contact Marie Aquino at +65.6510.9784 or email@example.com.
Celent is a research and advisory firm dedicated to helping financial institutions formulate comprehensive business and technology strategies. Celent publishes reports identifying trends and best practices in financial services technology and conducts consulting engagements for financial institutions looking to use technology to enhance existing business processes or launch new business strategies. With a team of internationally based analysts, Celent is uniquely positioned to offer strategic advice and market insights on a global basis. Celent is a member of the Oliver Wyman Group, which is a wholly-owned operating unit of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC].
Tel: +1 212 345 1366
Tel: +44 (0)782 448 3336
Tel.: +81 3 3500 3023